- 3 bedrooms (2 King, 1 Queen)
- 3 1/2 bathrooms. 2,100 square feet
- Master bath duel vanity sinks, shower, soaking tub
- Hardwood floors
- Open living room, dining room, kitchen
- Elegantly furnished
- Fully-equipped chef's kitchen with granite countertops and stainless steel appliances.
- Prep kitchen island with breakfast bar
- Private balcony with deck furniture overlooking the harbor and downtown shops (surround sound equipped)
- Roof deck (surround sound equipped)
- Spacious walk-in closets
- LED TVs (living room, each bedroom)
- iPad equipped (operates music and TV units)
- Sonos music system
- Comcast cable
- High speed wireless internet
- Climate controlled (A/C and heat)
- Washer and dryer
- Iron and ironing board
- Ralph Lauren luxury bedding
- Premium mattresses
- Beach towels
- Hairdryer (each bathroom)
- Electronic Safe (each bedroom)
- Parking spot in front of building*
- Arrival Time 3:00 PM
- Departure Time 9:00 AM
* Parking is a designated spot on the street for the Penthouse only; Landlord does not guarantee availability of Harborside Penthouse parking spot as it may sometimes be occupied by unauthorized vehicles on the street.
- Take a 3-D Virtual Tour to help you visualize the space.
Availability & Booking Calendar
- Air Conditioning
- Hair Dryer
- Internet - Wireless
- Iron and Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Coffee Maker
- Dining Room
- Dishes & Utensils
- Water View
- Please select your dates on our online booking calendar for an exact quote.
a. A non-refundable deposit equal to 100% of the total rental amount, including security deposit and any other applicable fees, shall be paid to reserve Tenant’s reservation. The deposit will be applied to the total rental payment.
b. The rent is due and must be paid to Landlord at time of booking.
c. All payments hereunder shall be paid to Landlord by check at the address of Landlord, Upland Property Management LLC, 745 Boylston Street, Suite 601, Boston, MA, 02116.
The staff was fabulous to work with as well. They took care of every detail, and made our visit all that more special.
What I wouldn't give to live at Harbor lofts year round!
Please note – this property is subject to an additional 11.7% Massachusetts Short-Term Rental Tax for stays after July 1st, 2019. This is the same tax found at any lodging, hotel, or short-term rental on the island. This rate is dependent upon state and local laws and is subject to change.